Sunday, June 04, 2006

Flavor of Thug



Old news, but news all the same.


Nikki Alexander, bka Hoopz, has been a household name since the finale of that wretched VH1 series. She's also been trying to break up a few households. Well, at least that's what's in the good ol' rumor mill. We had the little hubbub with her and T.I., where Tiny was getting ready to whoop her ass. You know you loved that story. Well, I guess Hoopiez has wised up and is shooting for rich, single men instead. I caught her with my own eyes at a recent Miami Heat game with none other than the Boss Hog of the South, Slim Thug. They looked comfortable together, except for the fact that Slim brought some random dude from his entourage along with 'em. What kinda guy brings his boy on a date with him? Idiot. Anyhoo, I guess we'll hear people drill them about that later. What I'm wondering is if Ms. Alexander knows that she's being labeled as a ho. I mean what else does the bitch do? Oh, and if they are dating what's gonna be there gay-ass name blend. Like Brangelina and Jayonce'. Try coming up with one for them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Clifford said...

So, I don't actually believe this will have effect.
liked it | my website | 2

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home