Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Thank God!


OK, I was sliding through the web-pages of HipHopDX.com and came across a new installment of Solange's DX Dirt. Boy, did I love what I read. According to her, Bow Wow is planning on "retiring" after his next album because he feels he has accomplished enough in his career. Now people, I am seriously starting to wonder if the boy has a mental condtion because he's not normal. Think about this; Bow Clown really believes that he is so talented and so world-famous that he never has to make another album. Does that sit right with you? He's a dumbass. I hope his little announcement wasn't supposed to depress anyone, 'cause it made my motherfuckin' day. Never in my life have I wanted a rumor to be more true than this one. So Bow, I hope your short ass goes through with this and you never put out another song in your life. You will be doing mankind a huge favor. God Bless, you pathetic bastard. What's Ciara's number? I wonder if she got the good news.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE WHEN PEOPLE YOU REALLY DON'T LIKE JUST DISAPPER?? WELL, I DO GOD DAMNIT AND I HOPE I NEVER HAVE TO SEE HIS FACE AGAIN. I WAS LIKE "WHATEVER" TOWARDS HIM WHEN HE FIRST CAME OUT. I DIDN'T EXACTLY HATE HIM OR LOVE HIM BUT EVER SINCE HE DONE GOT A LITTLE BIT OF MONEY HE DONE GOT ALL BIG HEADED AND THINK HE CAN TAKE ON EVERBODY. BITCH PLEASE, SIT DOWN.. LIKE HE DONE BEEN IN THE GAME FOR 50 YEARS? RETIRE IF YOU WISH, IT WILL MAKE ME VERY HAPPY!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home