Saturday, May 05, 2007

Cam'ron Kicked From Dipset!

Have any other Diplomat fans noticed that Cam'ron and Jim Jones are hardly ever seen together anymore? They tried to bamboozle me with some "we-are-all-at-peace" bullshit, but Miss Info has finally brought the truth to the light. This is what Jimmy had to say:

"Me and Cam’ron havent spoken to each other in a year….There are so many times that dude did me and Juelz dirty. But I kept quiet out of loyalty, I felt like if we cant be friends then at least we can do business together….But now I can’t be next to you….I’m threw wit being in hot water because of you….we got to put Cam on punishment for a while. Now you’re the black sheep….We still the Diplomats. We worked too hard to achieve our own success and now we’re gonna have to do something new…" [ source ]

How sad - to just throw away a friendship like that.

I blame myself. Maybe if I never started this disrespectful blog, none of this would have happened....oh well, see ya'll on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home