Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Guess Who's Bizack!

Whoa! It's been a while. I deeply apologize for the delay in posts. I was out of the country for my grandaddy's funeral. You know, locating Internet access in Linstead, Jamaica, is about as easy as locating Jazze Pha's neck...shit just wasn't happening. On the bright side however, I am back in the game and I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. So, stick with me.

Now, I have 2 weeks of news, gossip, and other slanderous filth to catch up on, so for today I will leave you all with a few words of wisdom from our favorite Hip-Hop brother, T.I./TIP.

"I don't think everybody's gay, everybody in Hollywood is just extra un-gangsta. But people are definitely two-faced, people are definitely soft, and people are definitely on cocaine."

I don't get it, but thanks for the notification, Cliff. See you all tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Alfred said...

Here, I do not actually think this is likely to have success.
Levitra UK here Little doubt, the dude is totally just.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home