Monday, June 05, 2006

Let's NOT Talk About Sex!







Can I just say that Sue Johanson is one of the creepiest bitches on earth. I mean, listening to a 7o-something year old white lady yap about rechargeable clitoral stimulators kinda leaves a few revolting thoughts in your head. She has a little low-budget show on Oxygen that I always seem to catch a glimpse of when I'm skimming through channels. It never fails, no matter what time it is, this bitch has a big ass plastic toy in her hand called the "Monkey Crank" or "Glow-in-the-Dark Pearl Whirl". What's really sad is the point in the show where 22 year old viewers call in and ask Mother Theresa for bedroom tips. Once Sue starts talking about the best position to get tea-bagged in, I can't help but envision her old, grey, wrinkly ass flobbin about in S&M wear. Ewww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home