Saturday, July 08, 2006

Foul-mouthed Fergie

Fergie Ferg is in the house, but she's Pea-free this time around. Here's her new song called, "London Bridge (Oh Shit)", off of her upcoming solo album The Dutchess. Of course her boy will.i.am is doing some production and recording for her album, so the Black Eyed Peas are still together. Fergie has already finished filming a video for the first single over in London (where else?) and the album is slated for a September 19th release. I didn't know she cursed so heavily though. I mean, "ass" and "shit", those words don't suprise me when they come out of her mouth, but she went a little further than the regular PG-13 language. Oh, well. I'm vibin' off the song nonetheless. She didn't disappoint. Thanks for the heads up, Ms. Info!









quality="high" width="320" height="256" name="movie" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HMMM, FERGIE. I HAVE TO SAY I HONESTLY ENJOYED THE NEW TRACK. IT STILL HAS A BLACK EYED PEAS FEEL TO IT, BUT YET HER OWN. I'M DOWN!

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home