Monday, July 17, 2006

Return of the Dragon?


Much to my own dismay, I picked up on a rumor that Sisqo has finally gotten off of Ricky Martin's head & shaft and has completed a new album.

"From what I understand, Sisqo's new album is just about finished. In late June, there was a listening party at a lounge in downtown Baltimore. Supposedly, a new single titled "Who's Your Daddy?" has already been released, although I have yet to hear it on any radio station. With regard to the album, it is said to feature production from Timbaland, Nokio, and some of the in-house producers who worked on Dru Hill's albums as well as Sisqo's solo records. The album is titled "Last Dragon" and will be released on Dragon Ent. and distributed by a major label (I'm not sure exactly which one)."

What have I done to deserve this? Wait, that's probably a bad question.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my opinion everyone must browse on this.
superb 8 | check 6 | superb here look 1 | also 3 | also 1 good check | good link

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home