Monday, April 16, 2007

Bitch Please!


So, the hot new shard of gossip that popped off this weekend was of Da Brat being a lesbian. Feel free to gasp here, because I'm sure you are so shocked (sarcasm). Anyway, So So Def's butchy MC celebrated her birthday this past Friday at Club Miami in the ATL, and according to Gyant of SOHH.com, things got very interesting. First of all, this woman is supposedly Brat's new coochie-cuddler named Yamet. If you ask me, Yamet looks more like a "Ya-Man", but what good is my opinion. Anyway, turns out Da Brat made some wierd comment onstage that seemed like a sneaky way to come out of the closet, but I don't feel like explaining it, because I don't care. So, check out SOHH Atlanta for more info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home