Friday, September 21, 2007

New Music

I'm kinda late, but I am starting to learn that there actually is life outside the Internet and I'm enjoying it. Well anyway, Jay-Z has announced that he is releasing a new album on November 6th. "Blue Magic" is the premiere track off of the forthcoming album titled American Gangster, inspired by the working film by the same name. The record, produced by The Neptunes, is pretty impressive, but I don't see it being the first single of a Hovito LP. It hasn't got that extra something that his other tracks do. It is still a great song, but hopefully we will hear more soon enough. Only time will tell, I guess.

Play Me: Jay-Z - Blue Magic (f. Pharrell)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Alban said...

Gosh, there is so much effective material here!
my site | site | website

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home