Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I Vote No

Somebody please pass Beanie Sigel a tall glass of Reality on the rocks, alongside a shot of Sit Your Ass Down! Thanks.

According to MTV News, a few days ago Philly rapper Beanie Sigel auditioned for the role of The Notorious B.I.G. in the up-coming Biopic on the slain MC.

"Yeah," Beanie smiled, while sitting in the Def Jam offices on Tuesday, describing what inspired him to go out for the part. "The fact that I'm a huge Big fan from the gate is why I did it.

"Then taking myself outside of myself and looking back, who else better to play that role, man?" he added. "That's not me being biased or tooting my own horn. I'm not comparing myself to Biggie career-wise or lyrically, but to pull that off, and have people believing that, I don't think nobody else could play that role better than I could. I know how much passion I'd put into it. I know how far I would go. I would treat that like Jamie [Foxx] did 'Ray.' "

...because the State Property movies were perfect examples of rapper/actor phenomenon, am I right? Bitch please. The day Beanie is casted as Biggie is the day I gulp down a heaping helping of battery acid and get life over with. Let us pray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home