Saturday, June 17, 2006

Beyoncé confronted by PETA






This past Thursday night, Ms. Beyoncé and her mother, Tina, were ambushed by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, or PETA., during a dinner at the Nobu restaurant in NYC. The two organization members won an Ebay auction to dine with the singer which gave them the chance to debate with her about the use of fur in her clothing line, House of Dereon. I love how slick the ladies were with it. They acted like they were true fans and then just slipped right into the ridiculing. What I don't understand is why Beyoncé didn't even defend herself. She justs sits there quietly letting Mama Knowles do the arguing for her. Damn, she's too nice. Bee, I know you're rich and famous now, but you're still a black chick from Houston. Don't be afraid to go ghetto now and then. Slap a bitch, curse out the paparazzi, roll your eyes for once, girl. All I'm saying is those bitches wouldn't have tried that shit on Lil' Kim, MJB, or Keyshia Cole.

As for her new single Deja Vu, I think I had déjà vu that I would hate that damn song, and I was right. Her voice is amazing, but the hook is boring, the verses are boring, and Jay-Z fucked the rest of it up with his constant "Uh. Unh-Huh!" bullshit. Boo.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. U KNO I HAD TO COMMENT ON THIS.. UR RIGHT I THINK SHE SHOULD HAVE SNAPPED A FINGER OR TWO BUT I CAN SEE WHERE SHE'S COMING FROM. U JUS DONT WANNA GET INVOLVED IN THAT TYPA SHIT. "LET MOMMA HANDLE IT BABY." AND I WAS JUS IMAGINING WHAT LIL KIM OR MJB WOULD HAVE DONE. LOL. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN CLASSIC.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Joseph said...

This will not actually have success, I consider this way.
this site

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Jared said...

Well, I don't actually consider this is likely to have success.
my site | check | website

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home