Monday, June 05, 2006

Kelis Shows off her Tit...I mean Tat!






Ummm.

Ok. I first wanna say that I love and respect Kelis' style and her music. Now the tattoo looks great, but this chick has lost her damn mind. First of all, you should know that I retouched this pic from it's original cellulite covered state, so thank God you still have your vision. Mrs. Jones has always had an extreme personality, and she's got the ass crack to prove it. Why she did it nude I will never figure out for the life of me. I thought the topless tattoo her man perma-inked on his arm was wild enough, but this shit is on a whole different level. Oh, and we ain't even gonna talk about her Mufasa lookin hair. Lord have mercy. On a lighter note, Kelis has a new record called Emergency featuring Raphael Saadiq, so be on the lookout for that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home