Saturday, June 17, 2006

Nextels



Attention: If you are the owner a Nextel phone, stay the hell out of my way. These are probably the most irritating devices ever invented. That damn chirp noise is going to drive me to a point of homicidal rage. That's a promise. What I truly loathe, however, is you dumbasses who turn the walkie-talkie on so everyone in a 5-mile radius can hear your stupid ass conversations. We don't give a fuck about how high you got at Junebug's house. Turn the shit off! They never use them in an open place like the mall either. These bastards always find the smallest, quietest places to do this shit. At the bank, in the library, and at church. Then, you can't concentrate on what you're doing because every second you hear that satanic chirp. I'm gonna need Dem Franchize Boyz to hurry up and make a song about Nextels, so everyone will stop using them, because this is getting ridiculous.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOHHH I GOTA LEAVE A COMMENT HERE. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. PEOPLE WITH NEXTELS PISS ME OFF.. PERIOD. IT IS THE MOST IRRITATION DEVICE EVER. WHY CANT PEOPLE HAVE THE DECENCY TO TAKE A CALL OVER THE LINE AND NOT THE WALKIE TALKIE? BITCH.. YOU ARE NOT IN THE WOODS. AND IT SEEMS THAT WHEN I HEAR A NEXTEL CONVO OVER THE WALKIE, ITS ALWAYS ABOUT DUMB SHIT. NEVER MEANIGFUL. I JUS WISH THE NEXTEL COMPANY WOULD GO INTO A GLOBAL COLLAPSE. THAT WOULD MAKE ME A VERY HAPPY PERSON!

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I MEANT IRRITATING.. LOL

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Bruno said...

This can't have effect in actual fact, that is exactly what I consider.
beach wedding california | travel peru | Juegos De Habilidad

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home