Friday, September 08, 2006

Chris Loves The Kids

Yesterday, we at the American Airlines Arena held a brief meet & greet with Chris Brown and his fans along with the other performers on the Up Close & Personal tour. 35 lucky kids were given the oppurtunity to speak with the star and take lots of pictures to make their schoolmates jealous. I was present for the conference and I think the little brother handled himself very professionally. I was incredibly impressed by his set later on that night. After an a 2 song intro, Chris did a tribute to his idol Michael Jackson, singing and dancing to hits such as "Rock With You" and "Billie Jean". If I had walked into the room late, I would've sworn it was MJ himself on-stage. Chris, I might actually go buy your next album. Keep up the good work, Lite-Brite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home