Friday, September 15, 2006

Trina & The Chicken Noodle


You know what, I'm upset about this. Of all the damn songs to remix...anyway, all my fellow Trina fans can definitely prepare for a new album from The Baddest, because when she starts jumping all over remixes, that usually means her new LP is right around the corner. It's called self-promotion. The girl is smart.

I must say I'm pleased that she got on an East Coast record instead of sticking to the South. We really don't need a "Walk It Out" remix at this point.




DJ Webstar // Chicken Noodle Soup (Remix)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It cannot have effect in reality, that is what I consider.
you may 8 | good 9 | check 1 superb 6 | you may 7 | look 8 also here | you may 6

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home