Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'll Beat Yo' Ass!

Big Boi & T.I.

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm a video game freak (and what, bitch?). With that said, I want to thank EA Games for providing hip-hop fans with a simulatory system where we can virtually beat the chicken-fried shit out of our favorite (and least favorite) rappers, singers, actors, and more. The Def Jam video game franchise is well known and became rather popular in 2004 when the second title, Def Jam: Fight For NY, was released. Now that gamers are in the midst of the next-generation console invasion, EA Chicago has given us a look at the 3rd installment. Def Jam: Icon will be released next spring on Xbox 360 and the new Playstation 3. With an all new fighting engine and innovative musical idea, this has the potential to be the best Def Jam game ever.

Below you can find a small visual taste of what to expect from Icon, with a brawl between Ludacris & Big Boi, and T.I. & Big Boi. Cliff is knockin heads off. Why you wanna go and do that, nigga?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home