Monday, October 16, 2006

You Go Girl!

I know I've been posting a lot of Anti-Game news lately and I told myself I was going to stop for a while, but let's be honest - would you pass up a chance to laugh at this shit publicly. Me no think so. This is why I just can't take Jayceon seriously. Yeah, he may have a bunch of tattoos and wear gang colors now, but back in the day he was looking a little zesty. I can't seem to figure out if this woman was his girlfriend or his "girlfriend", if you know what I'm saying. They look like they spent their weekends eating marshmallow creme out the jar and crying while watching Lifetime. Mr. Taylor's ex-love, who appeared on Change of Heart with him, did make it seem like he was a little too in touch with his feminine side. Whatever. If you want to see a photo of Game at his senior prom, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home