Monday, October 16, 2006

Trina's Making It Happen

For some reason when I saw this picture I had a brief flashback of Kaa the Snake from Jungle Book. I'm just saying, if a python wore a lacefront...

Anyway, Ms. Trina is still working hard, I hear. She has a new album in production, a new perfume out, and she's even working on a reality series.

I also got wind of news that her old project With Friends Like These has been released on DVD as a full length film. Some of you may remember how she was trying to shop the flick as a sitcom about a year ago, but it never got picked up because...well, it sucked. The movie is available on Amazon.com and comes with a list of bonus features that is sure to have Trina Stans shaking their moneymakers by the TV set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home