Monday, October 09, 2006

Quote of the Day

"I think a lot of women can relate to this, the whole thing about when a guy does certain things, it's cool, but when a girl does certain things, we look crazy," she explained, referencing lyrics like, "Pull up your pants just like him/ Take out the trash just like him/ Getting your cash like him/ Fast like him/ Girl you better act like it then." "Sometimes I wish I could act like a boy. Like, that's so real to me." -- Ciara on her new song "Like A Boy".

So, how is that foot tasting, Ci-Ci? I mean, I'm just trying to figure out why you would tell people how much you love acting like a boy, when half of them still think you are one. You're a very beautiful woman, Ciara. Clutch your vagina and just say, "I love being me".

That is, if you have a vagina down there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Alfred said...

Quite worthwhile info, much thanks for the post.
check here

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home