Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Bitch Can't Act: Take 3


Pop music's super diva, Mariah Carey, let out a sigh of relief when she realized that the producer of her upcoming movie, Tennesee, never witnessed the nuclear box-office bomb that was Glitter (and for good damn reason). The singer told MTV News:

"I don't know if he's seen (Glitter) since then, but the great thing is, he's in the independent-film world and that's where WiseGirls was such a great validating moment for me - even though it was totally overshadowed by the debacle of Glitter."

Well, consider yourself blessed, Mimi. Just don't expect to catch me in line waiting to pay $7.50 to see this mess. Hell, they couldn't pay me $7.50 to see it. Unlike your producer friend I saw Glitter...and State Property 2.

Worthless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home