Monday, October 02, 2006

Quote of the Day

"I'm married, three kids. I might as well have a 9-to-5. I'm not the exciting rapper with the rap lifestyle. I go home at night with the kids, walk the dog, shit like that." -- Ja Rule

You damn right you may as well get a 9-to-5, nigga. You ain't doing anything else and I doubt that the fans of Hip-Hop are going to embrace you if you try and jump back in the game. I hear Taco Bell is hiring, Wal-Mart is always looking for help, you can try Boston Market...shoot, you can work anywhere, except in music. In the meantime, I'm going to need an explanation for why you left the house with your face looking so damn ashy. What, were you scrubbing your jaw with dusty bricks or something? Go find Tyra Banks and ask her for some Vaseline, nigga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home