Saturday, October 14, 2006

.. New Music ..

Cam'Ron has been disappointing me lately. From the childish feud with Fraggle Rock to that pitiful excuse for an album he just dropped, the Dipset king just hasn't been himself these days. Mariah Carey's pussy must contain some kind of psychoactive venom that fucks with men's mental stability. Anyhow, I've been told that Cam's next album, Killa Season 2, will be released this coming winter and like his last, it will launch alongside a DVD movie of the same name (the sequel to the first). His potential first single is a track called "Weekend Love", which is somewhat of a hip-hop remake of the 1980's record "Weekend Girl" by The S.O.S. Band. Fortunately, I like it. The song kind of floated me back to Confessions of Fire, which is good. Hopefully, Mr. Giles will satisfy me this time around (no Chingy).


Cam'Ron - Weekend Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home