Thursday, December 28, 2006

Celebrity Couple News

First of all, I apologize for the delay in posts. The Christmas liquor made me crazy (that's my story and I'm stickin' to it).

Okay, so I'm hearing news that Tyrese and that big-eared BET host Rocsi are dating. The story says that they've known each other for a few years and decided to make things official over the holidays and become a couple. I guess it's that Black Ty swag that's got Rocsi's coochie hairs standing on end (call it sarcasm).
Extra, Extra: According to Vibe Confidential, the Christmas season helped take Ashanti and Nelly's relationship to the next step as well. They reportedly got engaged over the holidays. Now, much like VIBE, I don't think I believe this rumor and I don't really care, but you never know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jesse said...

I suppose everyone must browse on this.
luxury car rental nyc | vacation rentals scottsdale az | Driving School Nyc

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home