Friday, December 22, 2006

Skeezer Gets Sued


Hoes never win, do they? Well, not in this case. Carmen Bryan just got bitchslapped with a plagiarism lawsuit.

In a lawsuit filed in Columbus, Ohio Federal Court, Tannell Davis claims to have written the book, which originally had a working title of Sex, Drugs and Hip-Hop...Oh, and Did I Mention Love?

The lawsuit alleges that Davis originally wrote and copyrighted Sex, Drugs and Hip-Hop...Oh, and Did I Mention Love? and that Bryan plagiarized the original version and sold the new version to Simon & Schuster under the new titled It's No Secret. [ source ]

Okay, I'm confused as hell. I heard about Sex, Drugs, and Hip-Hop, but I thought it was the original name of Carmen's book. So, did she lie about sleeping with Jay-Z and Allen Iverson, or did both of these females sleep with them? Are hoes taking over the world? Oh Lord, I need to rest my brain.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very useful piece of writing, much thanks for your post.
superb 3 | also 7 | you may 2 good 7 | good 5 | look 2 look site | also link

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home