Friday, December 15, 2006

Diana Ross Gives Us More

Soul queen Diana Ross is hoping to cash in on movie musical “Dreamgirls,” which is inspired by her life story, by releasing a new covers album in America. The singer has made it public knowledge she's not a fan of the film, which stars Beyonce as a character loosely based on herself, but she isn't going to let the film pass her by without reminding fans she's still recording. The 62-year-old singer will release “I Love You,” her first new studio album in more than seven years, in her native America on 16 January (07) - less than a month after the Christmas Day release of Dreamgirls. The new album, which features Ross' renditions of classics has already been released in parts of Europe. [ source ]

I know some of my readers are probably expecting me to bash Diana, but I just can't do that today. I love that bug-eyed bitch and I'm happy to hear that she's releasing a new album. As long as they don't pair her up with Rick Ross, I'll be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home