Tuesday, April 03, 2007

New York Takes Tango


Well, I Love New York has come to an end with Tango coming out on top as Tiffany's new boo. I had to drop my Doritos for that one. I really thought homebitch was going to choose Chance, but whatever. As long as the show is over, what else matters?

Not only did Tango end up winning New York's heart, but he also won her hand in marriage when he proposed to her out of nowhere! Dum-Dum-Didday!

Hate to burst any bubbles, but from what loose lips have been saying, the relationship is already over. Oh, and you probably never even knew that Tango is an aspiring rap artist...a really bad one at that. Go fuckin' figure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Adolf said...

Quite helpful piece of writing, thank you for this article.
website | my site | site

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home