Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Negro Please!

“Every action generates an equal and opposite reaction. My statement about Christina Aguilera and Joss Stone was a reaction to an incident I care not to discuss in any forum, and while I may have felt justified, I do owe an apology to Christina, Joss and their families.

“The comments I made about Christina Aguilera and Joss Stone were purely an act of retaliation not of malice or cruel intent. As we all have our boiling points, I sincerely apologize as this is not my character nor should I have let anyone’s actions push me to this limit. I have let my family, friends, employees and business associates down with my actions."

I guess snorting cocaine is kind of like having unprotected sex; you may feel bold when you're doing it, but when you start itching you wanna beg for salvation. Don't try that boo-hoo shit now, nigga! You just have to learn that when a woman doesn't want you, she just doesn't want your ass. Diddy got over it and you can too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Giles said...

Pretty effective information, lots of thanks for the article.
how much are stamps | Auctions in PA | juniors clothes

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home