Sunday, June 24, 2007

Foxy Whooped Yet Again

Trouble-prone rapper Foxy Brown was attacked yesterday by three of her ex-boyfriend's gal pals - who pulled out her hearing aid and tore her hair weave at his prompting, police sources said.

The assault occurred after the hip-hop artist dumped her beau at 5:30 a.m. in Brooklyn because she found out he was a pimp, sources said.

The two were in his car in East New York, and she "was giving him the heave-ho," one source said.

"This ex-boyfriend called some of his women, and they pounced on her," another police source said. "They beat her bad. They ripped out her hair weave. Her hair was a mess - and that seems to be what she cared about most."

The women also stole Brown's handbag and $500, the sources said. [ source ]

I'm going to need to say a long prayer tonight. Not for Foxy; for myself for rolling around on the floor in laughter after reading this. I know I'm wrong, but they pulled out her hearing aid! That is gold!

In all seriousness though, I'm sure Inga will be fine. I just can't understand how she continues to get caught in these violent episodes. What a crazy ex-boyfriend. If it was any other female, I'd be down to beat the dude's ass. In this case however, I prefer to crack the fuck up! HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home