Monday, August 13, 2007

Rumor Mill: Ozone Awards Edition

The 2nd Annual Ozone Awards Show is going down tonight right here in Miami and all weekend long I've been at conference after conference walking past artists, DJs, producers, and random fools trying to convince me to take their CD that I end up throwing away anyway. With all the industry mayhem swirling around it's rather easy to catch on to some gossip. Now remember label-heads, I did not start these. I just heard them! Don't go pointing fingers.

First of all, I heard from more than one person that both Diamond and Princess of Crime Mob fame sniff cocaine and have been doing so for quite some time. I kind of find that hard to believe, only because I know basers and these ladies aren't that damn off. This is probably a rumor made by haters, but it could be the truth. And I hear that Webbie is also on coke. Rappers need to stick to ganja.

[Continue Reading...]

A couple of people from Slip-N-Slide were upset with the lack of Plies representation going on in the streets of Downtown Miami. That is understandable, I mean, the man's album just dropped and he is from Florida. So, in the fashion of promotional competition, I heard that folks were tearing down every other artist's poster out of anger. Actually, I saw that with my own eyes. Don't fuck with Slip-N-Slide, I guess.

Did you all know that the reason Fabo from D4L yells like that all the time is because he hates hearing the same type of music everyday? He said, "when I turn the radio on, it sound like I got in the same CD". So, that's the explanation for the screaming. "I get tired of hearing that shit", he claims. Damn, I didn't know it was supposed to be deep. Ha!

That's all I'm going to say for now. I'm sure I'll find a lot more to talk about after tonight's show.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Collin said...

Well, I don't actually think this is likely to have effect.
my site | nice page | nice page

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home