Thursday, October 11, 2007

New Music: Chris Brown

Chris Brown is losing in my eyes. This R&B spring chicken has all the potential in the world to be legendary (and coming from me that is saying something), but I don't see an advancement in his career with this new album on the way. Gotta make progress, Chris! Anyway, a new song from the high-yellow heartthrob just hit the net. It's called "Nice" featuring The Game (what a pity). I'm not gonna lie -- the song is pure rubbish. Not only are the vocals stuffy, but the production is an utterly lackluster mess. I'm not just hating, either. This ain't the Backyardigans, Chris! You gotta serve the competition up!

Play Me: Chris Brown - Nice (feat. The Game)

Extra, Extra:

Play Me: Jay-Z - Roc Boys (And The Winner Is)
I'm feeling an old school Jay coming through in these new tracks.

Play Me: Mya - My Bra
A song recorded for the "Stop Breast Cancer for Life" Campaign with Lifetime. I don't understand the meaning in the lyrics too well, but I appreciate the thought.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this web page regularly, this site is truly good and the visitors are genuinely sharing good thoughts.

Here is my homepage ... acoustic guitar chords for beginners

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home