Monday, June 26, 2006

Babs Has Been Bad!


Bad Boy's highly ignored recording artist, Babs, was arrested Saturday after a slight catfight at a houseparty in Brooklyn, NY. Apparently, some nameless woman stopped at the female rapper's home with a friend and accused her of (get this) stealing her ex-lover away from her. It seems Babs didn't let the girl's drama end her party, but she did reportedly show up at the woman's house with two of her friends where she began to threaten her. The woman called five-o and blamed Babs for scratches and dents she found on her car.

"They threatened not only me but my family and anyone that knows me knows I don't play when it comes to my family," Babs told AllHipHop.com in a statement released by her representative Alyse Feldman, who was also present at the party.

Fighting over niggas; girl I know your mama taught you better than that. Babs Bunny spent the night in jail and had a restraining order filed against her. She should have been in court this morning to answer the charges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home