Thursday, June 22, 2006

Janet's Back At It



Ms. Jackson (yep, I'm nasty) has been busy in the studio working hard at her new album 20 Years Old. Of course, she has had the assistance of her dwarf-like boyfriend Jermaine Dupri, aka "Ya'll Know What Dis Is", and he's been supplying her with fire. While Janet preps for her next release, rumors are circling that the album will feature a duet with Mariah Carey. The two singers have been hinting at the possibility of a collabo for a while. Since JD was such a big participant in the making of Mariah's Emancipation of Mimi album and with Janet being his Amazon love, there is a strong chance that the song will happen.

”The closer I get to that idea, the more I know where it should be at. It's feeling like it's gonna happen,” Dupri explained. "Please believe that. I got a mean idea, so look for it. We definitely gonna do a repackage on [Janet's 20 Years Old] once it comes out. Hopefully it's successful and people buy into it, then I'm going back in the studio,”

Here's Janet's new track: Call On Me (feat. Nelly)

Whoever told Nelly he can sing is going to hell in first class. Anyway, since I got them in the same topic, I wanna know why everyone was giving Ms. Jackson so much heat when she gained a little weight, but I didn't here anyone say shit when Mariah looked like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home