Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Justin Gives Future Sex



The once bubble-gum pop mouseketeer, Justin Timberlake, is ready to offer the world his second solo project. The album is titled FutureSex/LoveSounds--don't worry, I don't get it either--and Justin's first single "Sexyback" will be flowing over radiowaves by July 7. The track was co-produced by Timberlake and his partners Timbaland and Nate Hills. Additional formulation has been given by JAWbreakers, a duo consisting of Justin and Black Eyed Peas leader, will.i.am, who expressed his obvious excitement for the album to Billboard.com.

"I can't explain it, that's how dope it is," he said with a laugh. "He just surprised me again. I was surprised that I was even going to like Justin Timberlake. Then he turned me into a fan, and I've become a fan. That means you are so talented that you are changing people's vocabulary."

FutureSex/LoveSounds should be ready for release on September 12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home