Monday, June 26, 2006

Up & Coming


The beautiful young lady pictured above goes by the name of Megan Rochell, just in case you're wondering. She's a relatively new artist, but she's been singing since the age of seven. Born in Brooklyn (whoo!) to a Black mommy and a Boricua papi, Ms. Rochell use to exercise those vocal chords at Christ Fellowship Baptist Church. Now she's got a record deal with Def Jam, but their promotions and marketing departments must've caught fire or something because she hasn't been talked about too much. She has a song out called "The One U Need" which feature Fabolous. I like it and I like her, so I'll promote her my damn self. Here's another one of her tracks, "Floating". Megan, I got you.








quality="high" width="320" height="256" name="movie" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home