Tuesday, August 22, 2006

.. Sit Down ..


“It feels exhilarating. It’s like a rebirth. It feels like God put me through hell, showed me a lot of things, showed me who the good people and bad people are around me, and lined me up to do what I’m put here to do...I embrace competition, because I get busy. Certain of my peers in the business, I know that they don’t want me to succeed. They prayed for me to go to jail.” -- Irv Gotti says of his decision to move Murder Inc. to Universal Records.


Mr. Lorenzo, I'm gonna need you to sit your ass down somewhere. Dragging Murder Inc. to Universal is not going to bring Ja Rule back into the limelight. Hell, curing cancer couldn't bring his ass back. Last I heard, Ashanti was getting ready to leave you and The Inc., and John Tucker Must Die only hurt her career even more, so she has little-to-no hope. Therefore, dubbing this move as a "rebirth" is a bit of a stretch. Calm down.

Oh, and I know you think you're part of the Mafia, but you don't need to be kissing niggas.


Joking...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Lionel said...

I fully tie in with everything you have printed.
elektronische zigarette

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Brendan said...

No doubt, the writer is completely right.
juegos de cocina de pasteles | travel insured international reviews | juegos de vestir animales

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home