Friday, September 08, 2006

NFL Kickoff Concert @ South Beach


Here are a couple flicks from yesterday's NFL Kickoff Concert featuring Bad Boy Entertainment's main artists. I wasn't there for the show, because it was free and Miami people who like their asscheeks without bullets in them usually don't attend free events in that area. Besides, I had to go to the Chris Brown show. I haven't heard anything about the concert because my friends and I share the same feelings and none of them went either, but I'm sure I can make a good guess of what happened. Yung Joc did his motorcycle dance, Danity Kane ran around looking like kids with A.D.D., Cassie tried to lip-sync and started to hyperventilate, and Diddy did The Shuffle. How exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home