Friday, November 10, 2006

Beyoncé to Play Gay?

I'm hearing rumors that Beyoncé will be starring in an upcoming film as Eva Longoria's lesbian lover. The hell?

The new film Tipping The Velvet that tells the tale of an 1890s music hall star and her lover, will see Sofia Coppola wearing the director's cap."Yes it's true, we're talking about doing that. It's such a wonderful novel, a beautiful love story," Contactmusic quoted Longoria as saying.To which Knowles added: "We've had Brokeback Mountain so the time is right for this divine novel to get the same treatment." [ Destiny Vault ]

I'm not sure if I believe this mess. I highly doubt Tina "Wicked Witch" Knowles will allow her oldest daughter to play a pearl-sucker onscreen. I wouldn't have a problem watching that flick, but this rumor just doesn't sound plausible. Besides, Be' can do way better than Eva Mangoria's corkhead ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home