Monday, November 06, 2006

.. Sit Down ..


"I already leaked my album. I already leaked my shit so niggas know what it is now. All they got to wait for is the dirty version. You gotta do that. You gotta give people a sample. It's like selling crack in the 'hood, man. Anybody that ever sold drugs in the hood knows you gotta give a nigga a taste before they buy. I got a formula. ~ The Game on why he leaked The Doctor's Advocate


Someone call Dr. Jenkins LA Institute For The Dumb and pull up Jayceon's transcripts, please. I'm convinced that this nigga is a dropout. He acts like he has his whole career down to a science, when in fact he's just acting like an ass. We all know you want a second taste of 50's pre-cum, but all this ignorance is causing me immense fury. Oh, well. Makes for good posts, I guess. Go back to Cali, Game...and take this bitch with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home