Friday, May 11, 2007

There's No "O" In Team


Bow Wow and Omarion are joining forces to produce an album together this year. And here I was thinking that the heartthrob days were coming to a close. I guess pretty never sleeps.

"Me and O have been trying to put this together for so many years, and now we’ve got the opportunity to do it,” Bow Wow says. “We’re in the creative process right now, still trying to come up with a title and everything. Me and him are coming up with ideas daily, so the process is gonna go real smooth. We’re anxious to get in the studio together and make this whole thing happen.” [ Rap -Up ]

Well, I was going to keep this a secret for a while, but now is a good time to let you all know. I will be teaming up with my homeboy Dig'Em the Smacks Frog for an album we are tentatively naming Cereal & Bitches Part 1. Sick shit on the way!

1 Comments:

Anonymous John said...

This can't truly have success, I feel this way.
nursing necklace | Nicaragua map | candy buffets

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home