Friday, August 25, 2006

Is BabyFace A BabyDaddy?

A man claiming to be Kenneth 'Babyface' Edmonds' illegitimate son will spend six months in a halfway house after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor intimidation charge. John Travis Clark, who tried to extort $9 million from the Grammy award-winning musician, was also sentenced to six months probation as part of a plea agreement.

[Edmonds] said in a statement, "I want to make it emphatically clear that John Clark is not my son. John Clark sought to ruin my reputation by broadcasting his lies to the entire country, which would not only destroy my family, but would resonate loudly in the music industry."

[ spotted @ Juicy News ]

All I have to say about this subject is, if I was going to claim some big famous music mogul as my deadbeat father, I'd pick Quincy Jones. He's a lot richer, plus the story would be easy to make up and far more believeable.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, there's a great deal of effective info here!
superb 2 | superb 4 | this 9 look 3 | look 3 | superb 2 good site | good 8

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home