Friday, October 20, 2006

More Dipset Dissin'


Just a few days ago, I announced some news on Jim Jones and his newfound resentment towards Jay-Z (whatever). Just as this young'n expected, Capo has now wrapped and delivered a diss record aimed at Joe Camel, called "Alarm". Well, I don't know if I should consider this a "diss" track seeing as how there is only a single verse and the dude only made one noticeable shot at Jay.

"Well, I heard Mike Jordan came back to ball again (Word)/He might meet Iverson, crack and fall again (it's them stiff knees)/ Yes I am'a Ballin/Executive nigga like Kev, Lyor and them (Capo)."

Can someone please serve this nigga a tall carbonated glass of Shut The Fuck Up Cola? I actually like Jimmy, but the underlying marketing ploy here is so obvious. If you want to promote your album, do it the normal way, homie.

Jim Jones: Hustler's P.O.M.E in stores Nov. 7th.
See how easy that was. Tsk, Tsk.


Jim Jones - Alarm (Jay-Z Diss)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home