Thursday, August 16, 2007

Growing Up Rough

Chris Brown has decided to open up to Giant Magazine about his past and hatred for his ex-stepdad. Grab a box of Kleenex and brace yourselves.

While growing up, Brown watched his stepfather repeatedly abuse his mother. "He used to hit my mom. He made me terrified all the time, terrified like I had to pee on myself," he recalled. "I remember one night he made her nose bleed. I was crying and thinking, 'I'm just gonna go crazy on him one day...' I hate him to this day."

Brown's hatred of his stepfather's abuse haunted him so much that he even warned his mother that if she did not leave her husband, there'd be a big price to pay. "I just want you to know that I love you," the then-11-year-old warned her. "But one day I'm gonna take a baseball bat one day while you're at work, and I'm gonna kill him."

I know how you feel, young man. Well, not really, but don't we all think we do. Anyway, Chris also confessed that he had a thing for fellow R&B/Dance artist, Ciara, but got shot down by her twice. Maybe she doesn't like yellow cake. Thanks for the honesty though, Christopher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home