Friday, August 31, 2007

I Blame 50

It didn't take long for some fool to leak the entire Graduation album onto the Internet. I've been getting numerous messages stating that the Kanye West compilation is now available online and I'm not happy about it. Ripping CDs from the net before they drop hurts the artist - and this happens to be an artist that I like, dammit! I suggest that all you bloggers who are hosting the tracks on your sites for free take them down in a hurry, before Def Jam digs in that ass.

I know it was you Five Dimes. You ain't no good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there excellent website! Does running a blog similar
to this take a lot of work? I have no knowledge of coding however I was hoping to start my own blog soon.
Anyway, should you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners
please share. I understand this is off topic
but I simply had to ask. Appreciate it!

Feel free to surf to my web blog: month to month auto insurance

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home