Thursday, September 13, 2007

I Vote No


This is the new ad for Diddy's Unforgivable fragrance for women, that MTV refused to air due to its racy content. That's all well and good, but I have a few unforgivable reasons as to why this commercial shouldn't air on any station at any time.
  • Sex on television is one thing, but these freaks were getting ready to do the nasty in an old rusty stairwell. Aren't they rich? I would expect some classless shit like that from a horny 10th grader.
  • How many times is Diddy going to wear that damn suit in these videos?
  • In making this ad, are they trying to encourage consumers to go out and have one night stands with clubhoppers?
  • I think I saw a Puffy nipple!
  • Like Eskay said: this shit is 3 minutes long. For what?

Other than that, everything seemed fine to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home