Monday, August 14, 2006

Trouble In Paradise?

Well, well, well. According to my girl, Supa Cindy, the people of Turks and Caicos aren't too fond of their new first lady, LisaRaye.

I had the pleasure and honor of being asked to host the celebration concert for Premier minister Missick of the Turk and Caicos known in the U.S. for taking Lisa Raye out of the poverty line by marrying her! hee hee. The island of Turks has alot of money and the rich of the island are really really rich!! As I was sitting through the ceremony of promoting Dr Missick from Chief Minister to Premier Minister I noticed something, that the people of Turks ESPECIALLY the women DO NOT LIKE their First Lady LISA RAYE. Whenit was time to applause for her the applause was weak! [
SupaCindyOnline.com ]

I guess The Player's Club finally premiered over in Turks. That marriage ought to be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home