Friday, August 11, 2006

Take That, TAKE THAT!

Here is a list of "The Top 10 Richest Men in Hip-Hop" according Panache Report.

1. Diddy -- $346 Million
2. Jay-Z -- $340 Million
3. Russell Simmons -- $325 Million

4. Damon Dash -- $200 Million
5. Neptunes -- $155 Million
6. Dr. Dre -- $150 Million
7. Ice Cube -- $145 Million
8. Eminem -- $110 Million
9. 50 Cent -- $100 Million
10. Nelly -- $60 Million
10. (Tie) Jermaine Dupri -- $60 Million

So, Diddy is currently mounted atop the list. That makes it so much easier for a broke ass nigga like myself to talk shit about him. I caught a glimpse of his new video, "Come To Me", on BET (yeah, I still watch it) and I was embarassed. I just find it odd to see a 36-year old man in the club dancing like he's auditioning for a Bell Biv DeVoe video. Is there something wrong with me for thinking that? Well, at least the choreography was on point and Nicole Scherzinger was looking delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home