Thursday, August 03, 2006

Wait...What?



I don't really know how true this rumor is, but I found it on Wikipedia.com.

Lauren London has been rumoured to be seeing T.I. after T.I. ended his long term relationship with Tiny of the group Xscape and Lauren ended her relationship with Neef of the rap group Young Gunz. Before Neef, Lauren dated Louisiana rapper Lil Wayne. Many reports say the onscreen chemistry between Lauren and T.I. continued offscreen. Gossip queen Wendy Williams reported that the couple had been seeing each other months before ATL even started filming.

Damn! Who is Cliff not linked to these days? According to the rumor mill, he's pretty much pimpin' all the industry hoes. However, we should all know that anything Wendy Williams reports is most likely bullshit, so I'll believe it when I see it. If it is true then good for TIP. Lauren is sexy as all hell.

[ Thanks, Jazzy ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home