Monday, August 07, 2006

BBC/Ice Cream Store in NYC

Pharrell Williams' Billionare Boys Club and Ice Cream clothing lines will
have a store opened for them in New York City in the oncoming year of 2007. This news has gotten a lot of East Coast natives all warm & tingly inside, because we all know they love their urbanwear. On the other hand, I exclaim a loud and proud "whatever". I'm allergic to $350 sweaters and shoes that cost more than my car. It's clothes like this that explain why niggas go homicidal in the club when their shit gets scruffed or stepped on. I'd be killin people too if they fucked up something that I had to skip two months of rent to pay for. I'll leave the ridiculous spending of money to the bastards who can afford to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home