Monday, October 23, 2006

After the Show

click for full view: NSFW

Okay, before I go any further, I'd just like to address an issue that has been picking at me every Sunday for the past few weeks. Deelishis, all that burnt popcorn looking shit on your back is not cute. I don't care if it's supposed to be sentimental or whatever. It's nasty.

Now, as all the CelebReality fans know, Flavor of Love 2 has finally come to a close with New York's psycho ass out of the picture and Deelishis in the arms of
Jacques Roach Flavor Flav. So, now I'm wondering if Flav's new relationship will work out or if we'll just have a repeat of the Hoopz fiasco. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do remember a ton of rather R-rated photos of Hoopz zipping about the net around the time of season one's close. Well, now Deelishis is seeming to follow the same path. So, will it work? I guess we'll find out during the Flavor of Love 2: Reunion Special next week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Elias said...

The dude is completely just, and there is no skepticism.
5 | 4 | his site

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home