Thursday, August 17, 2006

I Give Thanks


I am immensely honored and appreciative to say that this is my 100th post on The Fury. Yay, Woo-hoo, and all that great shit. I want to thank everyone who came through even once to see what I had to offer. I also want to thank all the people who took the time out to message me and tell me that they enjoy the blog. You all are the best. Since the timing worked out so well, I'm going to take it out to announce that you guys have given The Fury a seat in the finals for The 2006 Black Weblog Awards. THANK YOU! I have been nominated for "Best Teen Blog" and "Blog To Watch" for the online event, so go over there and vote me into the number one spot. Thanks again for the support and ya'll come back now, ya' hear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home